This is a checklist I’ve put together, with the help of Baby Center and I added/eliminated a couple of stuff, so you guys could also adjust it according to your needs.
- 2 pairs of comfy socks (my feet are always cold!)
- 2-3 Nursing Bras
- a pack of nursing pads
- atleast 2 packs of maternity pads
- comfy underwear (as much as you want)
- a comfortable night gown that you don’t mind messing up
- a labour gown if you don’t want to use the hospitals (I’ll be posting about labour gowns soon)
- Ipod/iphone (download quraan/calming music)
- makeup (7ag el zuwar ;p)
- lip balm! nothing is more anoyying than dry lips!
- night gown to wear when vistors are around
- manual/battery operated hand fan
- water spray bottle to cool you off
- comfy slippers
- breast pump
- going home clothes
- your favourite snacks (you never know how long you’ll be in labour)
- if your picky with your pillows get your own
Shosh I hope this helps you!